News Update :
Home » » Asin says I’m not carnivorous

Asin says I’m not carnivorous


Asin is unamused media reports have said he is an avid meat eater. "Hello," the feeling of the South, which is now a Bollywood bonbon. "I eat meat occasionally, but almost every day I have a simple vegetarian meal. When I'm home in Kerala, I cherish my fish curry and rice. But that can not do without meat for a day or is a fact exaggerated. I'm not a carnivore. "also clarifies that Asin was not approached by PETA to be its ambassador, which reports said they had changed their minds about it because he found their meat consumption habits is also false. "Where do those reports?" Asks Asin. Well, rumors and aftershocks are a part of the track of celebrities, right?



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger