News Update :
Home » » Nobody entered into my life

Nobody entered into my life


Nayanatara Ex-boy friend of Simbhu Tamil actor seems to be in jeopardy. He said that so far no woman has entered his life. "There are rumors about my relationship with Trisha They're actually childhood friends. We studied together in school and now work together in the movies. We are good friends and nothing more. If we move together, that does not mean that we are in love and have an adventure. I'm still a bachelor who is waiting for a suitable girl. However, my priority is my career. If someone is writing about us, is mere waste of time, "said Simbhu. Although it is starting her second innings with Trisha, it seems prudent extra media, accusing it of creating division between him and his former lover Nayanatara

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger