News Update :
Home » » Priyamani debuting bollywood in Main Ratnam film

Priyamani debuting bollywood in Main Ratnam film


National Award winning actress said to be rehearsing a significant role in the Hindi version of Mani Rathnam Ravanna. How was hobnobbing with ABHI-ASH? "I had to shoot some unique parts with Abhishek. That was nice working with a jovial person. HE is very friendly and speak with SPOT-BOYS EVEN on the sets." This project PLUM BE YOUR BOLLYWOOD Launchpad? "I do not really know. FOR ME, AND THAT THIS WAS AN OFFER OF Mani Rathnam just took it. Any actor can give his / her right hand WORK WITH PEANUTS." Tollywood PRAVARARKUDU your next FILM, SAYS Priyamani "is designed Generation of the hearing. The film tries to explore whether love is just a physical attraction or something beyond it, "he reports. She is also one of the few Tamil ACTRESSES, which is a household name in Tollywood despite FEW rags. Recently, it has sparked a debate WITH YOUR BARE-DARE ACT IN DRONA. "I have received a mixed response to my act BIKINI. But I have not taken a firm stand on if I want to do more such scenes in a later date or not," he says. DESPITE A BUNCH OF BIDS, IT IS NOT NEW MOVIE Telugu. Is it because you know you have reviewed your fees? "I do not think so. My salary is reasonable. But I prefer to do films where I have a meat PAPER. The approach of the film and the filmmaker is also important to ME. For me are the vital questions to help me decide on a movie . Never sign a film only for money, "she explains. So what to make inroads into the other language films? The reason, says the beauty queen sensual IS SIMPLE. "For an actress, the options are more if one is open to the idea of ​​making movies in different languages. It could even make an Oriya film if the role excites me," says the actress in several languages. Priyamani seems to be in the mood to experiment. After contributing to the negative shadow (MITHRUDU) sounds equally excited about her upcoming Tamil film NINAITHALE INNIKKUM. On a personal level, his family provided support rock solid in all your endeavors. "I often CHILL OUT WITH MY BROTHER AND PARENTS IN BANGALORE," he reported. A GADGET FREAK, get their advice BROTHER WITH THE LATEST phones and laptops. "I'm really excited about my trip to South Africa, where I am shooting with Jagapathi BABU" he jokes. She thinks her SEVEN YEARS film career has been fruitful Although he confesses to be a workaholic, you are so busy with work that has no time for LOVE.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger